This week me and my partner Emma are making a prototype of a dating app.
You are responding to a call to create dating experiences where couples can test how well they can communicate without using words or symbolic gestures. Is the other person a good “listener”? Do they give you room to lead? Or conversely, are they too timid and always waiting for you to take the lead?
The One Liner
We are making a color matching game where the compromise is key!
How it Works
1. The players (a pair of would-be lovers) sit across from each other with two laptops in-between them, one facing each player.
2. Each player selects a color in the color wheel presented on the laptop screen.
3. One phone will be given to the two players (to share)
4. The players hold the phone together and rotate it around to try to find their color.
5. In the ideal world, both players will be able to pick a color that is equally close to their color.